«Triumph» pointe shoes….
• are lightweight and have increased durability due to the special elastic paste.
• have lower heel height than «Grishko-2007».
• have a platform is wider than «Fouette» and «Maya I» for easier balancing en pointe.
• have longer, supportive yet flexible wings due to the elastic paste.
«Triumph» pointe shoes will benefit those who:
• have an “Greek” foot form or those who have a foot form between “Egyptian” and “Greek”.
• need more lateral support. Triumphs have longer, flexible wings due to the elastic paste.
Pointe Shoe Data:
• Last type: Fouette
• Box Shape: Tapered
• Arch: medium to high
• Platform: wider than «Fouette» and «Maya I» models for easier balance
• Colour: pink
• Vamp: U-shaped medium vamp
• With Drawstring
• Natural eco-friendly materials
Pointe Shoes must never be stored in plastic bags.
These shoes should never be washed or handled with steam.
To keep the box from getting too soft too quickly, let the shoes air dry for a minimum of 24 hours after each use. For dancers who dance on pointe every day, it is recommended to rotate 2 or 3 pairs of pointe shoes to allow enough drying time between wears. This will extend the lifetime of the pointe shoes.