«Nova PRO» pointe shoes….
• are lightweight and have increased durability due to the special elastic paste in the box.
• have a wider platform than the «Grishko-2007» model for excellent balance.
• have a bonded satin in the vamp area for extra smooth surface finish.
• have a 5mm lower heel than the «Grishko-2007» model for a sleeker fit.
• have longer, supportive yet flexible wings due to the elastic paste.
«Nova PRO» pointe shoes will benefit those who:
• have an “Egyptian” foot form or those who have a foot form between “Egyptian” and “Square”.
• need more lateral support. Nova PROs have longer, flexible wings due to the elastic paste.
Exam Demi Pointe Shoe Data:
• Last type: Grishko-2007
• Box: Slightly Tapered
• Arch: Low to Medium
• Platform: wider than «Grishko-2007» model for excellent balance
• Colour: pink
• Vamp: U-shaped medium vamp
• With Drawstring
• Natural eco-friendly materials
Please do not break in these pointe shoes!! Breaking in the shanks will damage their supportive properties, rendering it unusable.
Pointe Shoes must never be stored in plastic bags.
These shoes should never be washed or handled with steam.
To keep the box from getting too soft too quickly, let the shoes air dry for a minimum of 24 hours after each use. For dancers who dance on pointe every day, it is recommended to rotate 2 or 3 pairs of pointe shoes to allow enough drying time between wears. This will extend the lifetime of the pointe shoes.